Almost 200 designers (196 to be precise) participated in the survey proposed in late February on our pages about a very delicate issue which is quite often neglected: the durability of wooden buildings.
Here Below we collected in aggregate and summarized the results together with some comments:
Some funny facts related to the survey:
– The shortest answer: “..”
– The most witty answer: “Antani” (impossible to translate in english: it’s a pretty famous joke)
– The most incomprehensible answer: “xxxxxxxx”
– The most enigmatic answer: “??”
– The early riser: 6:42 a.m.
– The night owl: 00:44 a.m.