According to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – “Personal Data Protection Code” (here in after referred to as the “Code”), Ergodomus, as “Data Controller” of the processing, is required to provide information about the use of its personal data.
2. Source of personal data
Collection of your personal data is done by registering the data you provided yourself, as an interested party, when signing up to our mailing list.
3. Purpose of treatment
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. To respond to your request if you have compiled the form;
2. To send to you our Professional Newsletter if you are registered on the specific page. For a better service we ask you to indicate the industry of interest.
To ensure the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data may be used to perform technical and verification tests.
4. Data processing mode
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data is carried out by manual, computer and telematic instruments with logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
Once the goals have been met, the data will be deleted or converted into anonymous form.
5. Optional data transfer
The transfer of the data is optional but, in the absence of these, we will not be able to reply or send to you our Newsletter.
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who may become aware of it as responsible or in charge
Your personal data may only be known by Ergodomus staff who is responsible for the treatment. Only for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of the treatment), third parties providing technical services related to the site may be acquainted with the personal data, after having been designated as responsible for the treatment and guaranteeing the same level of protection. In no way shall they be transferred to third parties.
7. Rights of the Interested
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data gives the persons concerned the opportunity to exercise specific rights, in accordance with Art. 7 of the “Code” that here you can read:
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
1. the origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
5. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
1. updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
2. cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
3. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. they have been brought to know, even in terms of content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and Responsible for Treatment
The Holder of the processing of personal data in this Statement is the Studio Ergodomus, with its registered office in Loc. Fratte, 18 (c / o Ponte Regio Shopping Center), 38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN) Italy.
The (owner name) has designated as the Responsible of Treatment, Franco Piva.
The same is responsible for the receipt, in the event of exercise of the rights described above.
In order to simplify the submission procedures and reduce the time for the receipt, you are invited to submit the requests referred to in the previous paragraph to Franco Piva by contacting it at the email address